FAQ: Can I Use Life Insurance for Tax-Free Distributions?

Our priority and goal is to educate our customers and provide you with the best value, knowledge and industry updates! Today we’d like to share with you a few of the many ways you can use Life Insurance for Tax-Free Distributions.

Many people assume Life Insurance is only a benefit when a death occurs, but our mission here at Singh Insurance and Financial Services is to share the many additional benefits that Life Insurance can bring to the table. 

Here are a few questions to get you started…

  • What is your tax liability in retirement?
  • Will all your 401K be taxed in retirement?
  • Did you know that your social security can be taxed in retirement?
  • Have you maxed out your Roth?
  • Don’t qualify for a Roth?
  • Do you think taxes are going up?

Contact us to have a discussion about your Life Insurance policies. 

CALL 352-432-1646
EMAIL info@singhinsurancegroup.com

Do I need commercial insurance for my home business

Florida has one of the most friendly business climates in the country. Lots of new businesses are moving here all the time. Whether you have a few employees or none at all, commercial insurance can make a difference to your business’s health and survival. At Singh Insurance and Financial Services LLC in Clermont, FL, our goal is to help our customers find the insurance they need at a price they can live with.

Home businesses are popular everywhere. They allow a great deal of flexibility. While you may need to make some modifications to your home to allow for the business, it will add to the value of your home. The good news is, you will not have to pay a monthly rental for a work location. But assuming your home insurance can cover your home business is a mistake that could end up costing you dearly. 

If you are using your personal vehicle for business, you need to discuss that use with your insurance agent. You may need to change to commercial coverage or increase your coverage to protect your business from the liability of an accident. 

Home insurance may help cover some of your business loss if a covered hazard destroys your home, but it will be limited. To protect your business assets, products, equipment, and inventory, you need to protect it with commercial property insurance. 

If you are meeting with clients or customers in your home, you need to have commercial liability insurance to ensure that you have adequate protection. Keeping your personal and business entities separate is always a good idea. Your home insurance will not cover business-related injuries at your home. 

Contact Singh Insurance and Financial Services LLC in Clermont, FL for all your commercial insurance needs.